My mum and I live in Townshend Road close to Subiaco Oval, the shops, the park and cafes. It is such a charming home! A fine, little house, with pictures, flooding sunshine and a spacious garden to run in. One sunrise we even had a rainbow pour over it.
We walk around Subiaco in the quiet of early morning and as the sun sets at the end of the day. We say “Hi” to lots of dogs and their families. Everyone knows me. I am a celebrity Subiaco dog.
My very best toys are my ducky, my big bear and my rabbit. My other favourite toys are my ball, my toy snake, Snoopy and my monster (they will all feature later in my tale). Mum buys me toys from the Save the Children Opportunity Shop in Hay Street as she likes to support local charities.
A dog’s home is his kennel. A place where he or she can feel safe and protected. If you visit my home I would like you to obey my rules:
KoKo’s House Rules
1. I am the boss of this house so I am allowed to jump into your lap.
2. You must put up with me staring up at you when you are eating.
3. Please be careful you do not trip on my toys. They may not look like much to you but they are precious to me.
4. Mum considers I am a personal gift from God so please treat me as such. (If you write the word dog on a piece of paper then look at it in a mirror, you will see that DOG really is GOD.
5. If I bark and start wagging my tail then it is time for you to leave so that I can go for my evening walk, Thank You.