I found an informative article on the Underwater Dogs Blog today.
As you know from my earlier blogs, I don’t like having a bath. But with my adventurous nature and love of duck poo perfume from Subiaco Common, I’ve learned to just give in to the event, and not run away like I did when I was little.
These are a few of the clever hints that Underwater Dog Blogger Baccarat suggested I give to my Mum.
- A Non-Slip Mat helps me more secure in the bath
- If you mix some shampoo with water in a squishy bottle then it is easy to distribute evenly and means Mum does not have to keep getting more shampoo from the bottle.
- I know you try not to get water in my ears Mum but Baccarat says you could put some cotton wool balls in to help keep them drier. This sounds a good idea to me.
- When you clean my dirty paws, ears and bottom you might need to use shampoo straight from the bottle. The lovely Underwater Dogs shampoo takes all the smell away.
- Mum, please don’t forget to use warm water and to start at my tail end before doing my sensitive face.
- Of course you must not forget to rinse the shampoo thoroughly.
- Always have a good supply of treats please, then I’ll be very good and won’t throw too much water over you.
- Don’t forget to allow plenty of time for the massage. Mmmmm, I just melt inside when you do those deep strokes down my back. Thank you Mum.
- I prefer it when you dry me with an absorbent towel as the hairdryer is a bit noisy.
- I might not like the process but I know you love how clean and shiny I look afterwards
Love from KoKo
Click to see more Underwater Dog Tips