A Giant Ball Drop – at Doggies Day Out at Whiteman Park 1.00pm,
A raffle $5.00 each with a difference! 1,000 balls will be dropped from the sky, with 24 prizes up for grabs, plus a grand prize of a Houndstooth Studio pet photo shoot and $1,000 print pack.
Tickets available for sale prior to the event so be sure to have your tickets before then!
contact Whiteman Park website.
Hey – browsing the internet while my Mum is at work has its plus side.
I’ve discovered that Whiteman Park is hosting the 5th annual Doggies Day Out event this Spring!
Sunday 11 October, from 11.00am to 2.00pm, see everything a dog owner might need for their pet – from treats to accessories to vet care and local canine-focused services.
This special celebration of our four-legged friends proudly supports RSPCA WA and features the participation of over 40 pet-related exhibitors, including event sponsors FurBaby Boutique & Cafe and award-winning pet photographer, Houndstooth Studio.
There will also be fun activities for you and your beloved dog to enjoy throughout the afternoon:
- ‘Doggie’ face painting, balloon benders (into many doggy shapes) and a Scooby Doo bouncy castle for the kids
- RSPCA Dog Training and fundraising
- Pet contests throughout the day – whose pooch has the loudest bark, waggiest tail or is the smiliest?
- Dog treats and food
- An on-lead adventure course for pooches (fees apply)
- Hydrobaths and grooming, with part proceeds to RSPCA WA
- Homewares for your pet – from doggy doors to pet beds
- Information on local services for your pet
- Plus lots of great, tasty food, coffee and music for the humans!New this year is the Giant Ball Drop – a raffle with a difference! 1,000 balls will be dropped from the sky, with 24 prizes up for grabs, as well as the grand prize of a Houndstooth Studio pet photo shoot and $1,000 print pack. Tickets are just $5.00 each and will be available for sale prior to the event. The Giant Ball Drop will take place at Doggies Day Out at 1.00pm, so be sure to have your tickets before then!
Entry is free but a gold coin donation for the RSPCA WA will be most appreciated!
All dogs are welcome and encouraged to attend the event which is located opposite the main playground in the village, but must be on a lead at all times (unless inside the Dog Park). Dogs requiring muzzles by law must have one on at all times.
For more information on this event, please visit the Whiteman Park website.