This is a great idea. Us doggies could do a whole suburb in one day until our tummies are full of cookies! Woofs from Koko.
We found another dog Cafe this morning in Mosman Park WA. It even had real Puppicinos! They were made of milk served in baby toilets as a special treat. We thought it was very clever so MuM bought me one. You can see here how quickly it disappeared and the froth it left on my whiskers. KoKo
We had a lovely morning at Leighton Dog Beach today. The sun was shining and the water was crystal clear and just a pleasant temperature for my little dip. As usual
there were lots and lots of doggies having fun chasing balls in and out of the ocean. I made good friends with Sammy a relative type of dog and met a 58kg dog called Yogi. Wow, he was big and black and almost seven times my size. Here are some photos my Mum took.
There were lots and lots of doggies playing on the beach on New Year’s Day. I had a little swim and a long walk. I was so hot I tried to sneak into someone’s blue tent for some shade. Of course, I also conned some girls into giving me pats! That’s me in the last photo. It was a fun morning. Woofs from KoKo
KoKo and Digby enjoying a friendly sleep together
For 2016 I have selected two fantastic cafes to award equal first place.
- Spring Expresso in Bagot Rd Subiaco
- Melograno Cafe in Heytesbury Rd.
Despite numerous arduous testing sessions around Subiaco Cafes, I found it was difficult to separate these two.
The winning cafes win votes:
- Very Dog-friendly (lots of mates for me to greet)
- Occasional bits of food under the tables for me to clean (I’m an official Subiaco cafe dog cleaner)
- Constant supply of fresh water in a dog bowl ( I get thirsty after my walks and frequent WeeMail stops)
- Tasty milk froth on top of a coffee that I can have five finger tips worth (My “Puppicino”)
- Consistently good flavoured hot coffee for my Mum Helen
Woofs and Thank you to George and Geoff and Baristas and staff
May we continue to enjoy your great coffee and service thought 2017
Woofs from KoKo and Helen