• Life may be available for only a short time
• There is a limit of one per person
• It is provided “as is”, without a guarantee
• Each life is non transferable
The sole responsibility of its owner is to:
• Be aware that life may incur damages from use or misuse
• Additional parts may be sold separately but are never as good as originals
• Each life’s set kilometres varies
• Sadly life is subject to taxes and fees
• Terms and conditions apply for maintenance!
It’s your life
Woofs From KoKo
I wish I’d had a mum who told me this story about why dogs chase cats:
“…………and then the mean old Kitty stole all the doggie treats and ran away down the street. That is why all us dogs chase cats!”
Except me. I am not ashamed to admit, I have a cat phobia. They scare me. An arched body, upright tail and hiss ….and I take off to safety! KoKo
If you like my site please comment, share it with a friend, and sign up to my list, thank you KoKo
A Father’s Day Poem…from a dog
You feed me when I’m hungry, you keep water in my dish,
You let me sleep on anything or in any place I wish.
You sometimes let me lick your hands, or even lick your face,
Despite the fact I’ve licked myself, in every private place.
You taught me how to come when called, you taught me how to sit.
You always let me go outside, so I can take a sh… Stroll.
You’ll always have my loyalty, up to the bitter end,
‘Cause after all, it’s plain to see you are a dog’s best friend!
Why do I circle three times clockwise before I toilet? Do you know? Because I have no idea! Woofs from KoKo.
My book is coming soon!!!
Launch date hopefully February 22 2019 –
My 13th birthday.
Please leave your comment and contact if you are interested.
In my book, I tell tales based on my daily life and adventures around the streets and lanes of Subiaco.
I talk to my dog mates via wee-mails on wee-trees.
I’ll let you into some secret snippets over the next weeks
Woofs in excitement KoKo