It’s Friday evening again. Time for a stroll at Subiaco Common after my hour with the oldies at Berrington Nursing Home. The ladies love me visiting and give me lots of
Time for a stroll at Subiaco Common after my hour with the oldies at Berrington Nursing Home. The ladies love me visiting and give me lots of pats.
The autumn air was crisp tonight and the leaves rustled underneath my paws. I had a short play with Piper, Max, Lucinda and a few other mates.
We attended the AGM, waiting quietly for the treat we knew was coming afterwards. The Furbaby cafe had made a scrumptious cake which all us doggies were allowed to tuck into. You can see from the blue cream on our noses that not a lot went astray.
Time for a yummy sausage sandwich in my park. My Mum spoils me!
I shared some with my doggie mates, then did my tricks for the kids. They all sang Happy Birthday KoKo.
They all sang Happy Birthday KoKo.
I am eleven years old but still sprightly. Woofs to all KoKo
For 2016 I have selected two fantastic cafes to award equal first place.
- Spring Expresso in Bagot Rd Subiaco
- Melograno Cafe in Heytesbury Rd.
Despite numerous arduous testing sessions around Subiaco Cafes, I found it was difficult to separate these two.
The winning cafes win votes:
- Very Dog-friendly (lots of mates for me to greet)
- Occasional bits of food under the tables for me to clean (I’m an official Subiaco cafe dog cleaner)
- Constant supply of fresh water in a dog bowl ( I get thirsty after my walks and frequent WeeMail stops)
- Tasty milk froth on top of a coffee that I can have five finger tips worth (My “Puppicino”)
- Consistently good flavoured hot coffee for my Mum Helen
Woofs and Thank you to George and Geoff and Baristas and staff
May we continue to enjoy your great coffee and service thought 2017
Woofs from KoKo and Helen
Of course us doggies all know this, Woofs from KoKo
This cartoonist really knows us dogs!
Woofs From KoKo